|I am a cognitive development psychologist, interested in educational applications and mathematical learning. My background and research dovetail with my teaching interests and experience.
Please follow the links above to learn more about my research and teaching.
Download my CV here (September 2016)
- Visiting Scholar, Psychology
- Postdoctoral Fellow and Instructor, Psychology
- Instructor, Quantitative Analysis Center
- Research Associate, Wisconsin Center for Education Research
- Lecturer, Department of Educational Psychology
- Lecturer, Department of Psychology
- Postdoctoral Fellow on IES Postdoctoral Training Grant: Mathematics Thinking, Teaching, and Learning
- Ph.D., Psychology (Cognitive), 2010
- Dissertation: Adults’ Understanding of Graphs of Interacting Variables
- Master’s Thesis: Young Children’s Graph Interpretation: A Context for Arithmetic
- Cognitive Science Certificate
- B.A., Psychology, 2002, magna cum laude
- Senior Thesis: Counterfactual Deductive Reasoning: Enhanced Instruction Sets, Distinction